Vegetarian Cuisine Chef
At Kapuhala, we work to provide the key ingredients to individual success by identifying which nutrients a person needs in order to thrive in their daily lives and reach their fitness goals. By following this principle, we aim to create the tastiest recipes with carefully and responsibly sourced ingredients that fulfill every individual's dietary needs -- without compromise.
Kapuhala is looking for an enthusiastic and creative chef who will embrace these values and will be able to execute our menu to perfection, taking into account the following goals:
- Understanding and being able to adhere to a range of dietary requirements (i.e. low carbohydrate, gluten free, vegetarian, etc.)
- Designing meals that promote and aid a healthy lifestyle
- Ensuring our ingredients are sustainably sourced, organic and environmentally friendly
- Striving to provide food that is creative, visually appealing and inspiring in flavor
We will be opening the doors to our brand new eco-resort in Koh Samui, Thailand, this summer and are looking for a chef to join our team who is passionate, insatiably curious, daring, and above all a great team player.
We will provide you with:
- Annual salary: Basic salary + performance-based bonus
- Accommodation: Provided or salary contribution
- Visa: Provided if you are not Thai
- Unlimited growth potential and creative opportunities
You will be expected to execute a predominantly plant based menu as well as to manage all food-related operations. If you hold similar values and beliefs to ours and feel that you could contribute to our vision and mission, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Join our team and together we will create food that has the power to surprise, delight, excite and inspire!
For more information, please visit kapuhala.com and contact firstname.lastname@example.org